Yes, you may need a yearbook photo, but you deserve more than that!
Graduating from high school is a huge milestone and I believe that a great way to mark the occasion is with photos that show your personality and make you feel confident and special. Gracie goes to North Andover High School, where they are required to use the school’s photographer for the yearbook, but she and her parents came to me for images that went way beyond a “yearbook photo”.
As a mom of a high school Junior and a college Sophomore, I can relate to how important it is for us parents to have images that show the real you, not a posed version of you in front of a backdrop. When you book one of my senior packages, you’ll always have a fun and personalized experience, and you’ll have lots of choices for whatever you need — your yearbook photo, social media, and keepsakes for your entire family.
Why work with me?
I know you have lots of options for your senior photos — from another professional photographer like me, to the school yearbook photographer, to a friend, to a semi-amateur photographer who does big batches of seniors at your school. And I know that some of those options may be less expensive than my sessions. But I believe you get what you pay for, and when you book with me, you can expect a personal and professional experience from beginning to end. Scroll down to learn a little about what you can expect from working with me.
- After you’ve booked your session, I’ll give you tips on wardrobe, hair, and make-up, and you can even text me outfits you are thinking about if you want another opinion.
- We’ll also discuss location — you might know exactly where you want the session to take place, but I have plenty of ideas if not. I also have a season pass to the Stevens Coolidge Estate, where these images were taken, so you won’t have to pay the additional location fee if you choose to have your session there.
- When we meet on the day of your session, we’ll spend a few minutes talking about your style and I’ll give you some general tips on posing before we really get going.
- I’ll guide you around the location so that we are taking advantage of the best light as we go. On a sunny day I look for a very specific quality of light, and I will make sure we make the most of it.
- If you’re worried about “posing”, don’t! I know it can feel awkward to have your picture taken, but most of my clients tell me that they actually had fun at their session. I don’t believe in awkward and staged looking poses, but with a few basic tips, you’ll feel comfortable in no time. And, if there is something you want to try, I’m always open to it!
- After our session, I’ll go home and upload your images to my computer and usually post a sneak peak on my Instagram within about 72 hours (unless you’d rather I not share!).
- You can expect your password protected gallery to be posted within two weeks (often sooner), and once you make your selections I will retouch all of them to perfection — flyaways and blemishes will magically disappear!
- If you are looking for more than just digital files, I offer a whole suite of printed products, from fine-art prints, to canvases, heirloom albums, and image boxes — and I’m here to walk you through all of the options.
I really enjoyed working with Gracie, and in fact, we were having so much fun, we totally lost track of time. The Stevens Coolidge Place is a pretty amazing spot for photos, between the wild grassy areas and the formal flower gardens there are so many options.
If you want to learn more about my Senior session packages, you can click here. I’m always happy to answer any questions you may have, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. The best time to reach out about a senior session is late Spring of your Junior year. Summer schedules get crazy, and once school starts in the Fall, you don’t want to feel rushed because of your yearbook deadline.
I’m really excited to start seeing and sharing the faces from the Class of 2022! Get in touch soon!
North Andover Senior Photos
Cristen Farrell is a Merrimack Valley photographer, offering Senior photos, in Andover and the surrounding area. A variety of Senior Session packages are available. Cristen believes that the goal of the Senior Session should be more than just a yearbook photo. She will capture you in a natural and authentic style, and you will have have fun along the way! If you are looking for North Andover Senior photos, Cristen can be reached by clicking on the contact form on this page. Don’t forget to follow Cristen Farrell Photography on Instagram, too!